Страница 1 из 7
Flipper Tom
hello everybody samara fans, i have many question and topics for talking, so where is the better place for it ?

HI TO ALL RUSSIAN AND WORLDWIDE LADA (not only) SAMARA FANS !
BAS
Flipper Tom писал(а):

hello everybody samara fans, i have many question and topics for talking, so where is the better place for it ?

HI TO ALL RUSSIAN AND WORLDWIDE LADA (not only) SAMARA FANS !

Greetings!
How are you doing?
Here themes what is necessary for you are discussed many?
Airborne
Hi.
Flipper Tom, have you Samara? And what can you talk about this toy?
Our machines isn't perfectly, and therefore we gather here to resolve problems that we've got every day. So, join us. 8-)
Airborne
Hi.
Flipper Tom, have you Samara? And what can you talk about this toy?
Our machines isn't perfectly, and therefore we gather here to resolve problems that we've got every day. So, join us. 8-)

P.S. By the way, what about your Russians?
Pepelatz
Sorry, my English is very-very bad :-D
I can read English & can't write on English
What LADA do you have?
2108?
2109?
21099?
2114?
2115?
Flipper Tom
Hi to all, now i have two 2108.
One of them which i call "safari" i use as a "offroad" Smile and as winter car, second i want make as a "street car" and here starts the questions.
I want change the engine to 1500/16v, change suspensions and set the car down, also i thinking about brakes, sport air filter and some design changes.

Is possible to buy in rusia 2112 16v engine ( maybye not new, but in good condition) and how difficult is, fit then in old (1300) samara ?

Is possible to buy sport suspesions kit also to bring down the car? (here in czech i find one company, which make it, but so expensive)
I want set samara to 16" wheels.

Is possible fit "air condition" from lada 211x to samara ?

Advance I thanx you for your ansvers and i will bring you some next questions :)

more about me and my samara (only in czech, but with many fotos and videos) you can find on my web pages www.samara.wz.cz
Pepelatz
Flipper Tom писал(а):

Is possible to buy in rusia 2112 16v engine ( maybye not new, but in good condition) and how difficult is, fit then in old (1300) samara

It possible.
but:
1) it illegal reclamatoin (Not accepted VAZ)
2) It very difficult. More electic & mechanical problem

Ask also - Skydive(21083_16V). He made it :)

Price on Engine 2112 in Saint - Petersburg -
http://www.piterlada.ru/agregate.html (for example)
21120 (1500 16V) - 47250 rubles (anear 1640 dollars USA)

Sorry for my English Smile
superuser
Flipper Tom писал(а):

One of them which i call "safari" i use as a "offroad" Smile and as winter car, second i want make as a "street car" and here starts the questions.
I want change the engine to 1500/16v, change suspensions and set the car down, also i thinking about brakes, sport air filter and some design changes.

Is possible to buy in rusia 2112 16v engine ( maybye not new, but in good condition) and how difficult is, fit then in old (1300) samara ?

Is possible to buy sport suspesions kit also to bring down the car? (here in czech i find one company, which make it, but so expensive)
I want set samara to 16" wheels.

Advance I thanx you for your ansvers and i will bring you some next questions :)

more about me and my samara (only in czech, but with many fotos and videos) you can find on my web pages www.samara.wz.cz

Hi Flipper Tom!
It's really amazing that you're fan of Samara's!
I do understand your desire to improve your 2108 cars, but imho it is the cheaper for you to buy 2112 car and besides 2112 more comfortable, faster and modern. And all you've mentioned can be applied in this car!
Good Luck with LADA's!
Flipper Tom
i was try many cars from trabant, skoda,lada, opel to alfa romeo, buick and chevrolet. and i must say then samara is the number one - very nice, cheap, simply, speedy.
Samara is car witch can ride out of road :)http://rex.byte.cz/cars/offroadlada/sam03-1-h.jpg
race with ferarri Smile
http://www.samara.wz.cz/foto/Lada-Racer.jpg
use as bedroom Smile
http://ats.aktualne.cz/akce/show/47_01.jpg
or use as truck :)

and that all for pice of one !!

i love faces of skoda drivers when i owertake them Smile
is 2108 still in production ? now i cant find 08 in pricelist of russian dealers Sad?
superuser
Unfortunately no. Sad
VAZ stopped production of 2108 last fall.
Dimas (Sapfir)
Ну вы, блин, даете.... Very Happy
Pepelatz
Flipper Tom писал(а):

Samara is car witch can ride out of road :)http://rex.byte.cz/cars/offroadlada/sam03-1-h.jpg

This is not true offroad Smile
Offroad here (c) Morgue

and here :-D
Black Falcon
Flipper Tom писал(а):

It's possible, and some service in Russia have permition from VAZ to do it (insert v16 in Samara), but before You have to change break for 14" or better. There are one problem v16 is too big for Samara.
Buy 1500i v8 (aka 2111 engine) and make something like 1800i v8 (double programed (economic + sport)) + change GearShift is more simple (in Russia)
Цитата:

Yes, in Russia. But We dont buy kits, we buy details we want
Цитата:

Yes, I think.
Цитата:

Advance I thanx you for your ansvers and i will bring you some next questions Smile

PS Sorry very much for my English Laughing
Flipper Tom
[quote]
It's possible, and some service in Russia have permition from VAZ to do it (insert v16 in Samara), but before You have to change break for 14" or better. There are one problem v16 is too big for Samara.
Buy 1500i v8 (aka 2111 engine) and make something like 1800i v8 (double programed (economic + sport)) + change GearShift is more simple (in Russia)
[/quote]
simply in russia - problem in czech cos very few people here understud lada cars Sad also i - i am not engeneer :/ but i mean then change 1500 to 1800 is not so simply, then i thinking about "old engine out new in"
[quote]

Yes, in Russia. But We dont buy kits, we buy details we want
[/quote]
give me please link to such producer/seller

[quote]

Yes, I think.
[/quote]

where ? i cant find place for it Sad ?

thanx for your answers Smile
Flipper Tom
кос
My great respect to our Czech friends!
Tano
Hi man!
What the fuck are You doing in Czech Republic with the couple of Samara???!!!! The most of this Forum members use this car only because we have too big customs due for foreign ones, so even the new car become half as much again real price (I don?t want to tell about the used cars).
Flipper Tom
Tano писал(а):

Hi man!
What the fuck are You doing in Czech Republic with the couple of Samara???!!!! The most of this Forum members use this car only because we have too big customs due for foreign ones, so even the new car become half as much again real price (I don?t want to tell about the used cars).

I have two samaras (at september 03 i had 3 pieces of them Smile, cos i love this car Smile its nice, cheap (then same old skoda), better then old skoda (120/favorit/first felicia), cheap parts, brand servis is cheapest then some "noname garage servises". And also i love faces of drivers with new "fantastic" skoda fabia 1.2 or shitty octavia 1,4 8v when i overtake then on the highway to hill :)

Only we in czech have troubles with silly official distributor Sad and now also with GM witch will sale new Chevy-Niva in sale network of Daewoo - and many regional lada sellers/services soon will close or bankrupt Sad
Flipper Tom
do you know owner of this ?
http://mujweb.cz/www/xyzz/lada/ruska/ruska.htm?r=4875 ?
or owners of any other "special" ladas ?

My friends from czech lada fanclub ( http://ladafanklub.webpark.cz )want to invite someone to czech lada fans meeting Smile
Pepelatz
Flipper Tom писал(а):

do you know owner of this ?
http://mujweb.cz/www/xyzz/lada/ruska/ruska.htm?r=4875 ?
or owners of any other "special" ladas ?

This is "home restyling"Smile of LADA2101 (aka "Kopeyka" (russian people name Smile)
Auto stand in Saint-Petersburg (78 region)

Offtopic:
I like Skoda Fabia 1.4 MPI This is quality, practical auto. Smile
LADA is no quality auto Sad. I have many troubles in NEW car Sad
I have LADA114 (restyling 21093), and want to change (after 1..2 year) on Skoda Fabia Combi 1.4 MPI
I, and my car - http://uncle-phil.narod.ru/200803_23.jpg
AlexVic
Flipper Tom писал(а):

And also i love faces of drivers with new "fantastic" skoda fabia 1.2 or shitty octavia 1,4 8v when i overtake then on the highway to hill Smile

You must buy Samara with Vankel(rotor) engine and you will love faces of drivers "fantastic" skoda superb and may be some BMW when you overtake them at start :cool:
Pepelatz
AlexVic писал(а):

You must buy Samara with Vankel(rotor) engine...

and have motoresource max 30000...40000 km Sad
Flipper Tom
Цитата:

This is "home restyling"Smile of LADA2101 (aka "Kopeyka" (russian people name Smile)
Auto stand in Saint-Petersburg (78 region)

i know then that is "home restyling" :)

Цитата:

Offtopic:
I like Skoda Fabia 1.4 MPI This is quality, practical auto. Smile
LADA is no quality auto Sad. I have many troubles in NEW car Sad
I have LADA114 (restyling 21093), and want to change (after 1..2 year) on Skoda Fabia Combi 1.4 MPI
I, and my car - http://uncle-phil.narod.ru/200803_23.jpg

which kind of problems you have with 114 ?

fabia combi isnt bad so much as "short version" but still small Sad , very expensive:
1.4 (55Kw) - little bit lazy for combi is for 341000 czech krown.
1,4 (74Kw) - good engine Smile but from 408000 czk
lada 2112 16v here cost 242000 czk so i say "fuck to skoda" :cool:

also fabia have (for me) very bad front seats (also fabia RS !), some pieces have not so exact gearbox ?! (speed 4-5) and kokpit make noise too.
Pepelatz
Flipper Tom писал(а):

which kind of problems you have with 114 ?

for example
- dripple (current) oil from gearbox (2000 km)
- dripple antifreeze from engine-cooling system (1..2 litre per 1000 km)
- bad front brake shoes (change on ATE for my money)
- more bags in engine control system (bags in controller software)
- bad start engine in cold weather (temperature - 25 C)
- bad asemmbling quality
- very noice inside
- and more, more, more....
Fucking VAZ....Sad
Skoda have it too?
Цитата:

fabia combi isnt bad so much as "short version" but still small Sad , very expensive:

How much does it cost in euro?
Here Skoda Fabia Combi 1.4 (55 Kw) cost - 13000 euro.
And have good service, good quality, good auto Smile
Цитата:

lada 2112 16v here cost 242000 czk so i say "fuck to skoda" :cool:
also fabia have (for me) very bad front seats (also fabia RS !), some pieces have not so exact gearbox ?! (speed 4-5) and kokpit make noise too.

Lada2112 16V here cost 7600 euro, and have more problem (see up)
VAZ dont make quality auto.
Flipper Tom
Цитата:

for example
- dripple (current) oil from gearbox (2000 km)
- dripple antifreeze from engine-cooling system (1..2 litre per 1000 km)
- bad front brake shoes (change on ATE for my money)
- more bags in engine control system (bags in controller software)
- bad start engine in cold weather (temperature - 25 C)
- bad asemmbling quality
- very noice inside
- and more, more, more....
Fucking VAZ....Sad

Skoda have it too?

its bad Sad i had not any such troubles on my samaras (my silver one is my fifth on order )

Цитата:

How much does it cost in euro?
Here Skoda Fabia Combi 1.4 (55 Kw) cost - 13000 euro.
And have good service, good quality, good auto Smile

one euro is 32 krowns now

None car is perfect Smile i can talk you story about burn through engine head in fabia (and 8 months long bargain with service), about door lock of octavia witch you can "unlock" by skrewdriver, and many else :/
also price of parts for skoda (and skoda service work) are crazy :/

and nothing on such car you can not make oneself ! for replacement of bulb in direction (indicator) light you must gone to the brand service Sad
Новая тема Ответить на тему
Страница 1 из 7
Перейти:
Информация по иконкам и возможностям