Страница 5 из 7
Flipper Tom
Hi Nick ! Smile brake disk is ok Smile all parts is ok Smile excepts wheel screws Smile
14" brakes ? i want, but not now.

for all: question: i was changed gearbox oil for 75-90 GL5 and now i mean then the gearbox is more noisy :-/ its be by that oil ?

question two: my friend make car chiptuning, so i need tuned parametrical array settings for samara - i can exchange it for profitune setting for skoda, or "any" else car what you need.
Levski
Flipper Tom писал(а):

for all: question: i was changed gearbox oil for 75-90 GL5 and now i mean then the gearbox is more noisy :-/ its be by that oil ?question two: my friend make car chiptuning, so i need tuned parametrical array settings for samara - i can exchange it for profitune setting for skoda, or "any" else car what you need.

Answer one.
What type of oil do you use? I use Castrol TAF-X. After change from standart engine oil, which was placed in my gearbox on the factory, my car starts work more silent and faster. May be, you have some troubles with gears in gearbox?

Answer two.
I think, here's a real problem to find good tuned firmware for LADA's controller. Because i know near 10 types of controllers, which use VAZ for all cars. And all companies who make real tuning for VAZ cars have topsecret firmares for own car setting. I mean, if you change the camshaft you need new firmware. Here's a lot of types of camshafts... May be you have allready know one russian web-site www.chiptuner.ru. If you have a little understand russian (i think, you know russian well Wink ), you can read differences between types of controllers and find latess universal firmware for your type of controller. It costs near ?25.
RazzoR
ш can upload you some firmware for LADA.
Flipper Tom
i was find tape and made a video from offroad show...Smile
(mp4-23MB)
http://www.samara.wz.cz/video/gutter.avi
Flipper Tom
hi all again,
and i have new question,
how much i can cutoff the head of engine for better compression ratio (samara1300)
thanx Smile
Восьмеркин
Flipper Tom писал(а):

hi all again,
and i have new question,
how much i can cutoff the head of engine for better compression ratio (samara1300)
thanx Smile

VAZ let cut the head MAX 0.3 mm. but "cut the head" is not the decision for better compression. It's the decision for case liquidation consequences of an overheat of the engine. if you have the problems with low compression you must search the reason: problems with valves ore with pistones-group.
PS. One my girlfreind drived to home when whole water left the engine Smile When i brought the head to master he said that deflection is 0.8 mm Surprised and he couldn't give me garantie of the engine will OK, but i agree for polishing. they cut 0.7 mm and the engine will OK, but need petrol-95 :cool: (master said may be 98
Flipper Tom
Восьмеркин: thanx for your answer,
the reason why i need cut the head is really same as in your friend case :)

but my friends with older ladas do this and said then its good for better engine power ?

and petrol 95 is here (in czech) use all for all types of VAZ cars usually Smile
Восьмеркин
Flipper Tom писал(а):

but my friends with older ladas do this and said then its good for better engine power ?

Yes, I has noticed that its good for better engine power, but that my engine was worn out very strongly so it has compensated deterioration of pistons and rings, because the degree of compression has increased.
But for good or new cilinders pistons and rings cut is not good because the thermal mode of the engine will change.
Flipper Tom
Hi guys ! :)

do you like offroad racing ? Smile
and do you know what car was win the national offroad race ? (category to 2 l and without car modification) ?

? !

and do you listen german pop music group called ALPHAVILLE ?

http://universe.alphaville.de/start.htm
RazzoR
Optimal compression ratio for this engine is 10.3. With premium gasoline. Cut off - 0.5-0.7 mm.
http://www.team-rs.ru/tarticle.php?id=33 - tuning 8 valve head.
ARMADUK
Hehe Nazdááár Filppere!!! Laughing Co ty tady? Smile Jsem ARMAN z ladafora Very Happy
Flipper Tom
Hi to everybody ! do you fall to sleep ? :)
at autumn i was sell my 08/1500i but week next i was go to buy 2109 :)

at winter i was gone to the "Car winter cup" race

but i heat out the engine and next days "russian winter" come to the czech - so i hope then engine not frize :/ ?

but more imortant . what i need to say is, than we preparing "international lada meeting at may in czech rep." every lada fans are welcome, please tell it also to all your friends !
more information you will find at http://forum.ladaklub.com/viewtopic.php?t=1488
yurec
COOL :cool:
Оказывается не только в СНГ есть фанаты маших тачек Very Happy
Jokerxxx
Ничего себе!!!Как народ знает английский!!!Интернсно Flipper Tom осознает какую тачку он купил?
MAX99
Jokerxxx писал(а):

Ничего себе!!!Как народ знает английский!!!Интернсно Flipper Tom осознает какую тачку он купил?

Прекрасно осознает. Если ты заметил, у них там целый форум (типа нашего) любителей ВАЗ. И причем не один. Они там даже футболки делают с символикой ЛАДА. Smile
Был бы еще их форум попонятнее...
Flipper Tom
"samye lucsie tacky" ! (you understud)

remember to international lada meeting in czech rep at 19-21. may 2006 !
lada fans from slovakia, england, germany, poland, hungary, estonia, ukraina, moldavia

who will come from rusia ? Smile all nations all type of lada are welcome Smile
Шилов
Flipper Tom писал(а):

lada fans from slovakia, england, germany, poland, hungary, estonia, ukraina, moldavia

who will come from rusia ? all nations all type of lada are welcome

Cool :cool: Very Happy
Мr. Black Star
Flipper Tom писал(а):

"samye lucsie tacky" ! (you understud)

who will come from rusia ? Smile all nations all type of lada are welcome Smile

You from this forum ask somebody to arrive on your party. :-)

I can not arrive, I do not have necessary documents for departure from Russia.
Flipper Tom
hi boys, we want invite everyone who want and can come, then this information is also here Smile
Мr. Black Star
Ну чё Ни кто не поедет в Чехию на слёт Ладоводов? Smile Smile Smile Вон парень преглашает. У меня з.паспорта нет а так было бы весело. Smile
stealth3000
хватит прикалываться иностранный хэр!!!! на руском сайте говорить только по русски!!!!! не понимаю по вашему нихрена!!!! =(
Flipper Tom
Hi , i am here !

1. INTERNATIONAL MEETING was great !!

me and englands lada riders

at front of nuclear plant

ladas ride
Kirill111
OMG... CRAZY people... Surprised Surprised Surprised
Ksandr
Flipper Tom
and do you know this ?
have anyone that songs in mp3 ?